header photo

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Workbench/Plans for CNC V2.0?

So, I have moved recently and finally have built myself a proper work bench to set up my CNC machine on, instead of the floor! Check it out, it is nice!



Also, I have been working on plans for my next machine! I am planning on using 3/8" steel V-groove bearings for the linear motion system, which I just happen to win 16 of them off Ebay! I am currently working on a drawing and will post it when I have completed it. They should defiantly be better then skate-board bearings!

3 comments:

  1. you can find more Free DXF files and silhouettes designs ready for CNC machines http://freedxf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting help from other wood workers – you may want to join a community of people who share your interest because you can further get a lot of tips and pieces of advice from those who have been doing this activity for a long time. Another good thing about it is that you may even find someone who is selling relatively cheaper lumber or stuffs that you might require for your own bench. The more ideas you will get, the better and easier will it be for you to finish your first ever workbench project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u send me your email id or phone number for business purpose

    ReplyDelete